- 100% Cotton, tight Poplin Weave
- Youth small & medium sizes are constructed with 2-ply layering
- Youth large is constructed with 3-ply layering
- Entire mask is certified to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- Unisex fit - 3 sizes for different age groups
- Latex free ear loops with toggles - allows for adjustable fit
- Adjustable nose clip - enhances comfort and ensures a more secure fit on the face
|Youth Small (Ages 4-8 years old, 2-ply layering)|
|(W) 7.5" x (H) 5"|
|Youth Medium (Ages 8-12 years old, 2-ply layering)|
|(W) 8.25" x (H) 5.5" - 2-ply layering|
|Youth Large (Ages 13+ years old, 3-ply layering)|
|(W) 9" x (H) 5.75" - 3-ply layering|
How to put on a non-medical mask or face covering
- Ensure the face covering is clean and dry.
- Wash your hands with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds before touching the mask.
- If none is available, use hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol.
- Ensure your hair is away from your face.
- Place the face covering over your nose and mouth and secure to your head or ears with its ties or elastics.
- Adjust if needed to ensure nose and mouth are fully covered.
- The mask should fit snugly to the cheeks and there should not be any gaps.
- Wash your hands or use alcohol based sanitizer after adjusting your mask.
While wearing a non-medical mask or face covering, it is important to avoid touching your face. If you do touch your mask or face, you should immediately wash your hands with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds, or use a hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol.
Find more information at the below link:COVID-19: How to safely use a non-medical mask or face covering
Processing & shipping details
- Processing time: 1-3 business days
- Shipping time: 2-5 business days
For health and safety reasons, all face masks are final sale and are unfortunately not eligible for a refund or an exchange.